This Blog is provided and operated by OFI. OFI may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use and availability of any portion of or this entire Blog at any time without notice or liability. Your use of this Blog may be monitored by OFI for any purpose, without liability.
- Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Linking Conditions
- User Produced Content and License Grant
- Content and Blog Vulnerability
- Trademarks and Copyright Policy
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Change, copy, capture, transmit, distribute, forward, post, display, reproduce, perform, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, sell, transfer, or exploit any reports, content, data, information, software, RSS feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Blog, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, “Materials”)
- Perform any actions that could harm, disable or overload this Blog, any Materials or services provided by this Blog, or any of the technical infrastructure related to this Blog, including without limitation, using devices or programs that create repeat automated access to this Blog
- Perform any actions meant to test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks or servers related to this Blog or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks or servers associated with this Blog through data-mining, hacking or any other means of avoiding any user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks or servers related to this Blog;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove or display OFI’s name, logo, trademarks, text, notices or images without OFI’s express written permission
- Include the term “OppenheimerFunds,” or any OppenheimerFunds, Inc. trademark or executive’s name, as a meta-tag or any other hidden or visible indicator that creates an impression of association with OFI
Linking to this Blog is strictly forbidden.
User Produced Content and License Grant
This Blog may contain user produced content, including but not limited to comments, quotations, photographs, logos, graphics, images, user names, videos, illustrations, messages, documents, information and any other materials (“User Content”) that you submit, upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available to the Blog (“Submit,” “Submitting” or “Submission”). You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you submit. By submitting User Content to the Blog, you represent that either you own all the right, title and interest in and to the User Content or have express permission from the owner to copy and use such User Content. OFI is not responsible for the User Content uploaded via the Blog and neither does OFI endorse nor guarantee the accuracy, quality or appropriateness of any User Content submitted to the Blog.
- Submit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, menacing, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, offensive, blasphemous, libelous, unlawful, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Submit any User Content that personally attacks or is derogatory toward any OFI blog author or employee, any OFI product or service, or OFI as an entity
- Harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, Submitting content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Blog
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Submit any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships or obligations
- Submit any personal information or specific account details about yourself or any other person or entity. OFI is not responsible or liable for any events that happen from your disclosure of such personal information or account details in any User Content
- Submit any User Content that infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary right or any moral right of any party
- Submit any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation
- Submit any financial or investment advice or recommendations
- Submit any User Content that is not related to the subject matter of the specific post to which you are responding
- Submit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws, rules, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills or statutes
OFI does not claim ownership of any User Content you Submit. You agree that OFI and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and vendors have a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully-paid up, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable right to license use, store, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, broadcast, disclose, perform, distribute, sell, reproduce and create derivative works from any User Content, in any medium or technology throughout the world, including any concepts, techniques, inventions, know-how, ideas or expressions of ideas that arise out of or based on the User Content, for any purpose in OFI’s sole discretion, without any permission from or compensation or notice, and without liability, to you or any third party. OFI shall exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to any derivative works or inventions created by or on behalf of OFI that include or otherwise make use of any User Content, without any permission from or compensation or notice and without liability, to you or any third party.
You acknowledge that OFI and/or its vendors have the right but not the obligation to monitor User Content. You understand that not all statements made by users have been reviewed or approved by OFI.
You agree that OFI has the right to post, move, refuse or remove any content, including User Content, for any reason whatsoever without notice.
Content and Blog Vulnerability
The Materials on this Blog are for informational, educational, and noncommercial uses only. None of the content constitutes a recommendation that any security, investment strategy or advisory program is appropriate for any particular investor. While OFI may provide data, information and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or mutual funds, you should not consider any of this information as tax, investment or financial advice intended for a particular individual or with regard to any particular investment situation. By using this Blog, you agree that you will not hold OFI responsible for any damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials published on this Blog.
Trademarks and Copyright Policy
All Materials on this Blog, including, but not limited to, text, images, audio, data or code are owned or licensed by OFI and its third party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Any use of materials on this blog other than as permitted herein is expressly prohibited without the prior permission of OFI and/or the relevant rights holder in writing.
Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Blog are the exclusive property of their respective owners. All OFI images and service names are trademarks or service marks OFI. OFI’s trademarks and service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not OFI’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits OFI. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks or service marks of OFI or any third party.